Steve Horvath has worked in the Real Estate industry since 1994, previously as a licensed Real Estate appraiser. Since 2004, he has worked solely in commercial real estate, focusing on office, industrial and retail leasing in the Chicagoland area. He has successfully leased over 1 million square feet of office, industrial and retail space. Steve has also managed over 1.2 million square feet of office and industrial leasing portfolio. He has consistently executed over 100 leasing/sales transactions each year, while providing his clients with expertise in the areas of space evaluation, layout, improvements, construction costs and schedules. His overall goal is to provide his clients with services for tenant retention and new prospects. Steve also aggressively negotiates transactions for tenant representation clients to assure commercial real estate needs are satisfied.
- Chairman of Main Street Organization of Realtors Commercial Committee
- Co-chair for the Community Alliance of Chicagoland Realtors (CACR)
- Conducts Seminar in Negotiating and Understanding a Commercial Lease
- Realtors® Commercial Alliance National Award for Outstanding Achievement in Commercial Real Estate Industry, National Association of Realtors (NAR), 2008
- Review Committee for MORe BOD Investment/Finance
- Arizona State University, BS
- Chicago State University, MS